30 Years Old With a Low Libido 😒

I am 30 years old and have been sexually active since my late teens. When I was younger, I wanted sex ALL the time!! But anytime I would take BC (tried all different forms), my libido slowly decrease through the relationship (within 4 months) and it was always an issue with every guy I've dated. Now I'm 30 and have been dating the same guy for 2 1/2 years and my libido has become nonexistent. I love and care about my boyfriend very much so I know it's not that. I swear it's because of the birth control, but I take to lowest estrogen dose there is! I have decided to get off of it in order to save my relationship. We are both WAY to young to not be having sex regularly and its definently WAY to early in the relationship. I told him that I'm getting off the pill and he's wearing a condom (which we both hate the idea of condoms). I want to want to have sex and sex is so important in a relationship. 
Is anyone else that sensitive to BC when it come to libido? Also, what are the best feeling (as well as effective) condoms to buy?Â