Nerves

Gayle
I had a MC ( first time being pregnant ) at the end of January 2016 .The baby was about 6 weeks when it stopped growing. I found out when I was almost 10 weeks. At my first appointment my OB said the MC rate is roughly 1/3 these days. I was a nervous wreck up until my appointment in January. I felt like something was wrong because all of my symptoms disappeared within a few days. 
To make my nerves even worse, one of my great friends lost her twin daughters 3 weeks ago. She was 5 months along and went into early labor. 
I found out last week that I am prego again ( 4W4D) and my first pre natel visit isn't until 6/7/16. My OB told me that the chances of MCing again are slim, but it is all that is on my mind. I know stressing is not good but I can't help it. I am surrounded by recent negative things with pregnancy. I am doing everything to stay healthy but also keeping the pregnancy at the back of my mind. I don't want to feel the pain of the doc telling me there isnt a heartbeat again. I've only told my husband and best friend so I am reaching out on here as a place to share my thoughts.