Truly Heartbroken 💔

Kaylee
Yesterday I went in for an ultrasound and a check up. I was 7weeks 4days pregnant. Unfortunately at my dr appt they found that the baby hadn't  grown and it didn't  have a heart beat anymore. The doctor recommended meds to induce by body to pass the pregnancy. It was horrible. I wish I would have let my body do it naturally. Last night I was taken by ambulance to the hospital. I was in excruciating pain and lost a lot of blood. I was having horrible contractions. They admitted me to the hospital. I was there for 18 hours passing the pregnancy. This morning they did an ultrasound to make sure I passed everything. I did so I don't have to have surgery like they anticipated I was going to and they are sending me home. I feel like I got hit by a train. I went through the whole labor process contractions, my cervix dilating...and I have no baby to bring home. We are truly devastated. This whole experience is surreal. It feels like a bad dream. I know God has a plan for everything. We feel blessed to have even gotten the opportunity to even be pregnant. We know God will bless us with a little one some day. Hopefully soon. We are comforted knowing our baby is in heaven now but are truly heartbroken about our loss.Â