How would you deal with this?

So 3 years ago I went on some dating app and met this guy Wade. We spoke for 6 months then met up. He lives in maryland and I live in Ohio. He is much older than me (I am 25 he is almost 40). Anyway after meeting up maybe 4 or 5 times and talking every day I called it quits. He was weird and controlling and it got to be too much. I met my now husband 6 months after calling it quits and we are happier than ever. Wade however will not leave me alone. It has been almost 2 years or something since I have spoken to him yet he still tries to contact me in some way. He doesn't have my number anymore because I had to change it since he kept calling under private numbers and he kept giving random men my number telling them I would do sexual things with them. I also deleted the email address he knew because he kept bugging me that way. Now he just makes fake facebook profiles and tries adding me. I get a request every day lately from a fake profile. I know it's fake because it will be some model with like 5 friends and I tested it out once and unblocked wades profile for a week and the requests stopped. The second I blocked him they started again. He never tries to message me lately he will just try to add me..not sure why. About 8 months ago he tried messaging me telling me my husband is cheating and blah blah blah. He also befriended my husbands ex and tried getting info out of her. She eventually caught on and stopped talking to him and even she said he's obsessed with me. I know I could try going to the cops but I don't have any old emails and I have no solid proof that these fake profiles are him. Even if I did I doubt I could do anything. I am just tired of it and want him to stop. Any advice?...