Son broke my water!

Lilia
waiting for my baby was by far the hardest part of my pregnancy. As I got closer and closer to my due date I tried everything to get him to come, nothing worked! I guess he was just to comfortable. The morning before my due date at about 520 I felt like liquid was leaking out of my lady bits. So I told my husband I think I need to go to the bathroom. I rolled over a my water broke... Everywhere. In the weeks prior, I had lost the feeling in my stomach and couldn't feel the baby move. So my midwife told me if anything happened to go to labor and delivery and not to wait. I went to the bathroom, got myself changed, and off we went. 
Contractions cane in the car about 5 to 7 minutes apart. When they checked me I was only 1 centimeters dilated! They admitted me because my water broke and gave me pictocin. at about 10 AM I asked for medication through the IV. It lasted for maybe an hour and a half before the contractions were back in full swing. The doctor told me that medication to the IV usually work the first time and then didn't work as well for any other time they would give it to me. So my husband talked me into an epidural. It was wonderful! I didn't feel anything else contraction wise and was able to sleep through the rest of my labor. At about 745 I woke up feeling like I needed to push. The nurse said we could do a couple of practice bushes and see how it went from there. After the first couple of pushes she said that I shouldn't push because the babies head wasn't engaging yet and to save my energy, but I still felt the need to push. She had me push again and was surprised that there was his head! She went to find the doctor but all of the doctors and midwives were in a C-section. She told me not to push and to wait but there was no way that was gonna happen! 
Even without pushing his head came out before the doctors even got into the room. My beautiful angel was born at 8:09 PM on May 2 weighing 7 lbs. 4 oz. and 19 inches long.