WHAT SHOULD I DO?? OR MAKE OF THIS?? 😍πŸ”₯πŸ˜˜πŸ€”

Alexis
There's this guy that I have liked since I was a freshman. Now I'm a senior πŸ™ŒπŸ½ and he's a freshman in NC State. πŸ™ŒπŸ½ recently i poured out my heart to him about how I felt and how I had a crush on him for the longest time. He knows who I am, he knows my dad, and we're basically familiar with each other. Keep in mind he was the cutest guy and everyone knew him. I confessed my feelings and he gave me mixed signals I think. This is what he responded with "Hey Alexis! Sorry, I'm just now seeing this. Been a little busy in college. No, I'm not going to show this to anyone or laugh at you. I admire your being able to speak your mind; that's awesome and it's gonna make you happy later in life. You are an incredibly smart and kind person and it'd be a privilege for anyone to get to know you more. But right now, I can't just "get to know" somebody that's in an entirely different place in their life than I am. Sorry but I know you're an awesome person!" I was a little all over the place with my feelings after reading this .. .. SOMEONE HELP ME MAKA SENSE OF THIS! He's the type of guy you can picture a future with πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„... Just thinking about him makes me smile and picture us together .. Someone help me out 😘😘