First visit to OB

Jessica
Ok so I'm a little concerned. I just found out 5 days ago via HPT that I should be approx 5 weeks pregnant with my 2nd baby. I have a 5 year old daughter, and I've been pregnant 2 times after her that ended in miscarriage. So naturally I called my gyn to make an appointment, I was called by OB who scheduled me for my first initial visit in 4 weeks which is the first available appointment. I will be 9 weeks then. Some of my symptoms are making me feel like I am further along than 5 weeks and I am also a bit paranoid because of the 2 miscarriages and I just want to know that my baby is growing, is healthy, and that I really am only 5 weeks along. Do you think that waiting until I am 9 weeks for an initial visit to the OB is a bit long? Should I consider finding another doctor? Or am I just being paranoid? What would you moms or moms to be do? I'm sorry also for ny wording this is my first time ever writing in a public community, I thank you all In advance for your insight and joining this app has helped me so much in these last few days already.