Need some advice.

Kimberly

Hi ladies,

I actually posted on here yesterday some issues I was having and you all were very helpful. I don't have many friends to talk to about this situation and would love some advice and opinions. My boyfriend just started a new internship and I've been taking it kind of hard. Yesterday he had lunch with another female intern, it upset me, he told me I was acting jealous and there's no reason for it. I let it go. Well, today he just said he may be going bowling with his coworkers this Friday. He said he doesn't know if they'll be bring their husbands or not. Immediately I thought he was meaning it would only be female coworkers and became upset. He just informed me it was a male coworker who invited his so it's not just all women which makes me more comfortable. Also, we have spent barely anytime together. I work nights and he works mornings. We maybe get 30 minutes together a day on the weekdays, so the fact he would even want to go out on a Friday night, one of the only nights we would get together, really upset me. He's fuming mad telling me I'm showing my true colors and overly jealous. Hes also threatned to pack his bags and go stay with his parents. Not sure if hes meaning for the weekend or for good....What should I do?