Breakup Advice?

Chrystal
Hey it's me again lol it's been awhile since I've posted something but... I've just come to a realization that I think I wanna end it with my boyfriend.. It's hard tho because we've been going out for about 10 months or so now but I don't want it to go on for too long that it'll hurt even worse than it would now.. I really would like some advice from you girls out there on how to breakup with him but not sound mean about it, it's harder this time because he believes we were "meant for each other" but I don't feel like he's the one for me as he does. My parents and sis have told me that they didn't really see him for for me but I wouldn't be dumping him because of that but because I just don't feel like he's "the one" for me. He's gonna be graduating soon and I don't really want to dump him before graduation he's gonna be going to college tho so I was thinking sometime over the summer...any advice from you girls about what I could tell him to not make it sound mean? How should I break up with him.. In a nicer way?