Need prayers!

Jessica • Happily married. Four beautiful kiddos.. 5 Angel babies.
So I am asking for your prayers! Went to the doctor yesterday and I'm 4 weeks and 4 days hcg level of 1048, they gave me an ultrasound but couldn't see anything other than a really thick lining which my doctor did say was completely normal for that stage. But then the ultrasound tech says she saw what she believed was a mass in my tube and my doctor came in and took over the ultrasound and she could not find what the tech saw but the tech took a picture and showed her and she did say she can see what the tech sees in the picture. I'm trying to stay as positive as I can but I've had three consecutive miscarriages and now this. We had to do <a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">iui</a> to acheive this pregnancy and I can't imagine losing another. My doctor Says to not freak out cause it could be varicosity or something like that from my previous two children from 7 and 8 years ago. She also said they typically don't see anything on ultrasound until 1500 to 2000 hcg level. Please please pray that my baby is exactly where it needs to be and all is ok. I don't think i can handle another loss. Thanks to all my lovely glow ladies in advance!