Baby or phone

I know our child takes all priority, almost every minute of every day. That, eating, showering and house chores. But my fiance is always either holding our son, or her phone. It's the baby or the phone, and sometimes both. How is a dad supposed to feel included or even wanted if his gf is either holding our son or zombified into her phone. Half the time I ask "what do you want to eat?" Or "can I get you anything?" And I have to ask twice sometimes even 3 times. Can't we enjoy time as a family ? Sure we're around each other all day every day, but if your attention is in your phone that's not really spending time in my opinion. Yes we're parents now, but we're also a family, AND lovers. We shouldn't change our relationship to become parents. Becoming parents should strengthen our relationship as lovers. Not really a question, just reaching out. I know if I say something to her, it'll just be an argument. Or "you play on your phone too"

Yes that's true, but I also make efforts to cuddle, hug, and rub shoulders and hold hands. There's very little of that if she's holding our son or her phone.