HELP! Pregnant or effects of stopping birth control?

So I finished my last pack of birth control pills (Zarah) on April 17th and had my withdrawal bleed the 22nd through the 26th. I had been on this particular pill for a year, on BC for the last 2 years. DH and I are not actively TTC yet but he pulls out and doesn't put on a condom until the last minute, so far without any "mistakes", however I know it is possible in some cases to conceive from pre cum. Today is CD 30 and I have been having cramps for 3 days but still no AF which is extremely unusual for me. Before BC I was usually a textbook 28 day cycle. For about 10-12 days I had a creamy, milky discharge when I wipe (TMI I know) but haven't seen it since cramping started. The last 2 days I have had back pain so severe I don't want to get out of bed, and for the last week if I eat certain things or just too much I get extremely nauseous. Took an early pregnancy test on Monday (5/16) and it was negative but of course that was before missed AF. I know most of these symptoms can come from stopping the pill, but honestly I keep wanting to believe I could be preggo. What are the odds? Has anyone had a similar experience and actually been pregnant? Thanks ladies!