Chemical Pregnancy:(

Kaylynn
Hey ladies, I'm just needing a little bit of love and encouragement. 
I just had my second pregnancy loss, my first was a miscarriage and this one was a chemical pregnancy. 
I am devastated, I took tests 4 days before my period was due and got faint positives on three different tests that weren't even my fmu. The next day I got two more darker positive results and I was so excited that I decided to tell my SO and my closest friend. My SO, who has two kids from a previous marriage wasn't as supportive as I would have hoped and said that he will truly believe I am pregnant after I miss my period because so many women don't conceive successfully during the time before it's due and he doesn't want to get his hopes up.
 My best friend wasn't any more encouraging and actually made me feel silly and ridiculous for testing so early. Well, that very next day I get negatives on my tests and my heart starts to sink. Then today I get my period and I just break down. I was so hopeful and excited for this new chapter in my life and I feel like it's been taken away from me once again and I feel so hurt and alone. 
My SO doesn't really understand how I feel, he says that it wasn't meant to have happened and that we will get more chances to try and my best friend just says that I need to not test so early next time and that so many women go through this all of the time. I understand all of that and where they are coming from but that doesn't mean that I am not hurting still or that I don't need support.