I'm driving myself nuts

So, apparently according to my husband I've been a straight up bitch (which is so not normal for me) and I snore like a train (which I also don't ever do). But on top of that in the last couple of days I've noticed that I just can't sleep, I am so extremely tired during the day, I get some cramps sometimes, I have headaches constantly and the nausea is just 24/7. So, my husband is convinced that I'm pregnant. I don't know, I thought it could just be my hormones just acting whacky because they've always done that but he's just got me thinking. He convinced me to take a test this morning and it was negative, but I was thinking that even if I was pregnant it's too early to tell. I mean my average cycle length is around 28 days, my recent period was May 16th - May 20th and I'm on cycle day 14 now. Of course we've been having sex but it's always been with protection and I know it could still happen while using protection but I don't know. I was just going to wait closer to my period before testing again, but what are y'alls thoughts?