Too soon for sexytime on Paraguard?

Bunny
Hey all! 
So, I just got Paraguard, a non-hormonal IUD inserted on Friday afternoon. First of all, it hurt like hell to put in. I felt so bad for my OBGYN, I was swearing like a sailor and this poor lady had to put up with me! :( She also said not to have intercourse for 7 days, but... then the next day (Saturday) my boyfriend and I REALLY wanted to try having unprotected sex. I looked it up, and the Paraguard website/Planned Parenthood websites, and they said it was effective the moment it was inserted. So I thought it would be okay to try it! He ended up finishing inside of me (which was the WEIRDEST feeling ever, and very nasty. Never doing that again!) but I'm just a little worried, seeing as my OBGYN said wait a week b/c she doesn't want it to get infected, and the fact that I had shit tons of little spermies inside of me AND I haven't even had the IUD inside of me for 48 hours! Should I take the morning after pill? Or should I just trust in the fact that ParaGuard works "right off the bat"? What are your thoughts, ladies? Should I be worried? Thanks in advance ❤️❤️