Thrifting FTW!!!

Katie
Just wanted to shamelessly brag on my success!!! Today I picked up a bin of newborn to 6-month clothes from a Craigslist ad. The whole lot was $45 (and I got to keep the bin, which is quite large!!). 
My $45 got me:
- 97 onesies (mix of short and long sleeve)
- 7 shirts
- 5 zip up sweaters
- 4 pullover fleece sweaters
- 2  jackets (one insulated & quilted, 1 fleecy)
- 1 little swimming shirt and trunks
- 35 full-on footy pjs
- 41 pairs of pants (mix of PJs and jeans/corduroy)
😁😁😁😁😁 As I'm sure you mamas are aware, that's literally HUNDREDS of dollars worth of clothes, even if you went to a thrift store or found them on clearance. It's also a pretty decent mix of sizes, and I only found one or two pieces with even faint stains. I'M SO STOKED!!!
This has kind of been the cherry on top of my other thrifted finds. We also got a crib + attached changing table, drawers, and shelves for $50, which needed refinishing but is super sturdy and looks great now that I've hit it with stain; stroller + car seat + 2 bases that's in perfect shape and doesn't expire til 2019 for $50; multi-directional electric swing, Moby wrap, dresser/changing table, and co-sleeper for FREE; and a leather rocker recliner for the nursery for $125. 
Craigslist and Facebook FTW!!!! I'm feeling totally on-track with my budget, prepared, and ready for this little punkin to get here!!