Progestin Birth Control

Kelcie
So I have now been limited to progestin only birth control due to medical reasons. I was on levora oral, and loved everything about it. EVERYTHING. Levora literally changed my life for the better, but they think it was the cause of my pancreatitis and now being newly diagnosed with migraines I cannot take it anymore. 
So now I am faced with decision of a progestin birth control. The options are: IUD, arm implant, depo shot and I think that's it. I'm looking for feedback on any. Good, bad & ugly. I've heard that implant causes bleeding and bad moodiness. I've heard the depo causes a lot of weight gain and you have to be careful with your calcium. I'm honestly scared of an IUD (but still considering). 
I do want to have more children (I have one) but not for at least a year. I'm cautious because I only have one ovary and tube now. When not on BC I usually have a period every 18-20 days, sometimes twice a month.
So my concern is regulating my period, preventing pregnancy, and as little side effects as possible. Also the complications with getting pregnant in the future.