Symptoms, need advice?!

Misty
Back at the end of January, I had my first miscarriage at around 6-7 weeks. My periods have never been extremely regular, but they have been somewhat steady. Since the MC, they've been a little untimely as expected. I missed my period all together in April and thought I was pregnant, but had no symptoms whatsoever of pregnancy. I wasted too much money on tests and then AF showed up in early May (4-9 to be exact). Me and my man have unprotected sex regularly, and we did a few times around the time I would have ovulated last month. I am on cycle day 31, with no signs or symptoms of Aunt Flo. I usually get really bad cramps a few days before & even my man usually knows bc hormones kick in & im a sassy beast. Hahaha but I am only two days past my expected period, so I'm still trying to stay patient & not overthink it all. I have been extremely tired lately, having a ridiculous time getting out of bed and awake. I have also struggled to fall asleep at night time, and sometimes have what seems like hot flashes & I get so cranky and hot that I can't sleep. My back has been hurting more than usual, and my gums have bled a few times recently as well. I have been having headaches almost daily since the time I would've ovulated as well as getting very dizzy easily.. I have had slight nausea but not as bad as before with the MC in January. I have been doing cervical checks here and there & am trying to get more familiar with how things feel and how my CM looks/feels and such. My cervix has been really high and soft the last few times I have checked and I've been having a lot of white ish thick CM lately, with no smell or issues. I've googled this a million times and read so many books, and I just don't wanna test too early and let myself down. It's only two days past my missed period... But I haven't had any sign of AF and I'm having more preg symptoms than AF symptoms. Should I wait another 5 days then test? Or should I just test now? Has anyone else had these symptoms then got a BFP? Could I be pregnant?! Help a girl out!