CAUTION🚯🚩

shay

I am 12/3 pregnant. I have always had an issue with constipation so today i asked my mom to pick me up something. She brought me back a box of DULCOLAX😐. Listen to me pleaseeee do NOT for nothing in the entire world take this. Ive usually been prescribed powder laxatives before becoming pregnant but i didn't see anywhere that the kind i have is safe to take. I took two around 2/3 pm & here i am now out of 3 times ive been awaken through the night holding my stomach in pain from serious cramps. Its so serious i woke up immediately think somethings wrong with my baby but the pain moved from the bottom to the top then sides which let me know it has something to do with this laxitive pills. I began to look it up online and this harsh side affect is common with pregnant and non-pregnant women. Avoid these hellish laxatives lol💊💊

Edit: Due to the pain...yesterday i went to my doctor and what i thought to be just pain from the back up of so much bowl is actually the pain from a large cysts i have on my left ovary....hearing that is pretty scary but during the ultrasound i was assured my baby is ok so all i can do is be strong for him 😊😇😥