Just need to vent

Krystyna
This is my 3rd baby, my oldest and 7 and 8 years old. I couldn't breastfeed either of them for different reasons. Now I've worked my ass off to be able to make it past 3 weeks this time, through the pain and not enough supply I've kept going. I nurse on demand and my daughter is still under 8 lbs. She was born weighing 6lbs 6oz. She's still in newborn clothes and diapers and weighs 7lb 5oz now. My mother had the nerve to come over tonight and give me a lecture about getting her on a schedule and if I keep feeding her on demand she will be fat and unhealthy. She's also got a stopped up nose with is causing a tiny cough and will only fall asleep in her mamaroo, my mom just had to start bitching about that as well saying she needs to be in her crib all day while she is sleeping and not a swing bc she will get used to it and not sleep anywhere else. I understand that formula babies can be on a feed schedule since it doesn't digest as fast but aren't you supposed to feed on demand for newborns? It's irritating. She couldn't breastfeed either so I don't see how she has a right to have an input.