What's happening to my body??

Cristian
I'm 26 weeks. I started out with bleeding and spotting that turned out to be bleeding in the placenta that they have been keeping an eye on. My little guy is measuring a couple weeks ahead and is healthy, but my last ultrasound showed bleeding near the cord. They asked to see me back in a few weeks to check on the bleeding, but this past weekend has been a nightmare. I had such severe sharp pains in my lower abdomin (where period cramps would be) accompanied by the worst lower back pain that I have ever experienced. I couldn't even walk up the stairs or get out of bed Saturday and Sunday. Today I am back at work and I'm not even halfway through my day and can barely walk again. My mother in law suggested I might be having false labor. Has anyone else experienced this? I called the hospital and they said to not come in unless my water breaks. I have had a slight increase in discharge, a headache that won't go away, and the same pain as mentioned above. They said I may have the baby early, but this is too early. I've been having pretty normal Braxton hicks contractions too, but with everything else going on, I am worried.