Assault survivor

Olivia
Hello, 
This past November I was raped by another student at my college. He's in my department and I have to see him on a daily basis. He also harassed me for several months following the attack in fear that I would report him. 
I didn't get the courage to report what happened to the school until March. Since then I've gone through the long, humiliating process of pressing university charges. 
I'm starting to lose hope that this is going to turn out in my favor. All I wanted to gain from pressing charges in the first place was to just limit my interactions with him and have him held accountable for the awful things he did to me that night.
I don't know what I'm going to do if he's found not guilty. I've considered leaving school for some time if that happens. 
I was depressed for the longest time after this happened. Then I got really, really angry. Now I can't help breaking down in tears when thinking that going through this whole process was for nothing. 
I just needed to share this with someone. I do have a support system of a few friends who know about what happened but I needed a place to I don't know "vent" for lack of a better word.
Thank you for taking the time to read this.
. 💙💙💙
After hearing from some of you I decided to change and not post anonymously. Thank you for your kind words and support. I don't think I can articulate how much it helped when I was feeling so low.