I don't know what to do...

Dede. 🌻🐘 • 26, Writer | Student | MEM 🛫🛬OKC
My boyfriend and I just moved to the city, we both got jobs and go to school I work 7am to 330pm then I have school Monday - Thursday 530 to 800, he works 1pm to 11pm and has school also Monday through Thursday 10 to 1230 so after that he has to fly to work. I was fired from my job that was closer to us so I took the first job I found and so far it is great and I love it so much the only problem is my boyfriend says it's too far away (15mins) & his job is about 10, school is maybe 25...and everyday he tells me my job is too far and that we spend $12 a day on gas and we don't have that kind of money to spend because we all ready have to pay for rent he makes 12hr I make 9hr and I just don't know what he's trying to tell me he just keeps saying how my job is too far all the time and how he wishes I worked closer, we don't have any reliable transportation besides the bus and even that's expensive...we have one car and I'm just on the verge of a break down because other than that we're having so many other problems in the relationship and I can feel it in my gut that it's all coming to an end sorry for the rant I'm just so lost