Kinda got off on a bad note last night..

C.
So my boyfriend and I are in a long distance relationship and we were playing video games together last night and we were just talking having a good time and he has a habit of cutting me off when I'm telling him something while we are gaming and he usually doesn't apologize or say "sorry please continue". I just think it's really rude and it makes me feel like he doesn't care about what I have to say. So I say something and we start arguing and he just keeps saying the same thing, that's he's an asshole of a boyfriend and that he can just leave me alone since I'm so upset. He also said that he should just not talk at all and not talk about his life when we are on the phone. It was pissing me off and making me cry and he felt even worse when he heard me. So i just ended the phone call with I love you and goodnight and which he said I love you too and I just hung up...he texted me after saying "sorry for everything" and I said no it's fine had he said no it's not and I just said goodnight and I haven't heard from him since...I usually text him in the morning..I don't know what to do..