Finally happy❤️

Haley❤️
After years of dealing with abuse from my father, and my two ex's.. It's really hard to be able to trust. It's hard to get close to anyone, and let anyone inside. My current boyfriend and I have been together for about a month. And within this one month, he has been the absolute best to me. Sometimes I don't even know how to react to certain things he says or does for me. Because I'm not used to the sweetness. Last weekend I woke up to him at the end of my bed, with purple flowers and chocolate covered strawberries. He said " Goodmorning sweetheart". I look at him like and idiot and said "are those for me?!" Lol I mean who else would they be for lol.  He said "Well Ofcourse they are! I know you love the color purple, hense the reason why your flowers are purple, and I know you said you liked chocolate covered strawberries." I was just shocked at the fact that he actually listens to me when I talk. It doesn't go in one ear and out the other." I got up, gave him a kiss and said "thank you so much!" He then told me to get up and get ready because we had a date at the zoo. And we went and spent the day at the zoo.❤️.