What to do...

Okay so my SO is a welder for the oil rigs. And he works a lot. He's originally from Oklahoma. But he's currently living in West Virginia for work. He's been there for about 4 years. I live in Pennsylvania. It's only an hour drive which isn't bad. Anyways. We've been together for a while, and he was talking about how the rigs up here are slowing down and he might have to move back to Oklahoma. He's got his own house down there along with his house in WV.  So he mentioned to me that if he left, if I was okay with it, he'd want me to go with him. He takes great care of me in more ways then one. And I do the same for him.  I'll be 21 August and he'll be 25 in August. I would love to move back with him. Start a life together, just us two. I'm afraid tho to give up everything I've worked hard for, to move away incase it doesn't work out down the road. I know I'll miss my family, but if it comes to starting a life with someone I don't mind. But my mom doesn't want me to move, she keeps saying "well what happens when you have a baby, I won't ever see my grandchild" I know she doesn't mean harm by it but it's like makin me want to change my mind. She says that the baby will grow up knowing his family. But not ours. But I don't see why it can't. There's no reason why we can't make trips. But having a baby is the last thing on my agenda. I just don't know what to do. Help please.