Maybe baby....?

Katlyn
My husband and I have been TTC since October last year with no luck. There were a couple months we didn't try because he physically wasn't here for a month and we stopped trying once we found out he was deploying for a year in a couple months. We have since continued trying with no luck. However, sex this last time was amazing. It wasn't planned/TTC/scheduled sex. We had sex a week before ovulation, a couple days before and the day of. I had some light cramping that lasted about 10 minutes or so and once after i peed, I wiped and it had an red-orange tint. Only one boob has been sore, but I had a lumpectomy in 2014 and I feel like that's why (it hurts like an old broken bone when it's about to rain lol)
All the negative pregnancy tests have really torn me up inside. Especially since it seems like everyone on my Facebook feed is pregnant. I'll admit I've been stressing on it pretty much non stop, whoch I know isn't conducive to a baby, but I can't help it. Ive got a week left until AF is supposed to make her appearance and/or I can test. The wait is excruciating! But to all those ladies TTC, what are some good destressing techniques, that aren't sex, that will keep my mind off my uterus?