Any one else having nightmares?

Well fuck me for taking a nap I guess.

Had a dream I had a baby and it was a boy dispute the doctors telling me I was gonna have a girl. And everything's OK the first few weeks, then someone injects something in his foot and a few minutes later it's split into 2 babies. After a quick panic I'm like 'OK neither are sick so I guess I got this' and move on with it. Fast forward a couple weeks, the original baby is fine but hasn't woken up at all. The copy baby is weird as fuck. Disappears and reappears randomly, growing twice as fast as it should, got the creepiest grown kid laugh ever.

Eventually it's rly obvious I'm scared of this copy baby and flat out ask it to stop. AND IT FUCKING LAUGHS AND SAYS "OK, SORRY. ITS JUST FUN MESSING WITH YOU." so dream me is mildly friekin out but way to tired to fully process anything like that and also holding the baby that won't wake up.

Then i asked it if I was stuck between two timelines and get "yes and no, but that's less important right now. I need to tell you, he's gunna die." And points at the sleeping baby.

THEN MY IRL BIRD DECIDES TO START FLYING AROUND MY ROOM AND SCARING ME AWAKE BEFORE SMACKING INTO THE WALL LIKE A DERP!