Bitch!? What the fuck are you thinking!?!?!

Kiera 💋🍺🐶 • 23 || 5yrs with my SO💪🏼 || Not TTC but not really using protection. ✌️
My SO has a female friend of 8 years. She has never really liked me unless she needs something. She is irrelevant to me 💁🏻 But my SO and i have helped her so much but she still chooses to un friend us every now and then. 
But now, she's pregnant. By a fuckboy she was with. She was going to get an abortion ,but at first she asked my SO to borrow the money. He said no. So she raised enough to get it done and made the appointment. But because she(23yro) doesn't have a license or a car. She couldn't drive a few towns away to get it. 
So now she has decided to party hard until she kills the baby inside of her. 
I'm not again abortions at all, but you can't do that. She shouldn't be doing that. She's showing preety well,and eating everything in sight. But she's doing acid,horse tranquilizers,coke. Drinking all the time. Just in hopes she has a miscarriage. It's fucked up. My SO and I hang out at her house to drink with her roommates every now and then. But we can't even look her in the face any more. We were over there the other day and she had dropped something on the floor,and just out of instinct my SO tried to get it for her cause she's prego. She got so offended. 
I want to say something to her because it's fucked up. But I know she'll just flip out and talk shit like she always does. But my SO said to just keep our mouths shut. 
So I have been. I just had to vent about it. It's... 
I dunno. 
Just crazy someone would be like that. 🙁
If she still had the $$ to do it we would drive her. But she blew it all... Hopefully the baby makes it to full term and comes out fine and she gets in trouble for having a child with drugs in its system.