You never think it will happen to you

Alysia
We tried for 16 months for baby number 2 I never thought this could happen to me my first pregnancy  was so easy ! I was supposed to be 9 weeks today! on the 15th of June I went in for my first ultra sound n I thought the baby seemed small not much of a baby even they said I was 6 in half weeks but u know how it is when your trying u have the days down you know down to the hour almost how far along you are n I just thought I must have it wrong . My husband was there with me our 3 year old son and our daughters from his previous marriage it was such a wonderful day they didn't say anything to us no concern they asked me to come back two days later for more blood work I just thought it was routine so I went alone with my 3 year old and 8 year old they put cartoons on for them in the waiting room n said it be best for them to say out there if that was ok I just thought they were being nice a dr comes in and explained to me there was no heartbeat in the ultrasound but hopefully it was just to early could be nothing but that's why they are doing more blood work to make sure my hcg levels are going up she wanted me to prepare to possibly miscarry over the weekend they were all very surprised that I have had no bleeding or no cramps. I get ahold of the on call dr last night and my levels had went down started with 19,600 and down to 17,000 and he is 99.9% sure the baby just didn't stick n my body would probably realize it and pass it if not after they double check with another ultrasound on the 22nd they will empty my uterus . It's the most devastating numbing feeling iv ever experienced in my life ! I hate that it's Father's Day weekend my husband has been extremely supportive and maybe the only thing good that could come out of this is it bringing us closer . He is so heart broken as well it's hard to remember or know how to be there for him as well . How do you tell ppl how do you tell Facebook when you overly excited n couldn't wait long enough to post n tell ppl . I saw ppl today n they congratulated me n I didn't know what to say I just walked off n smiled trying not to cry. It feels like the end of the world unless I keep moving