Spotting??? Any advice would be GREAT! :)

Sara
I am 24 and I've had extremely regularly periods since I first started when I was 12. I've never missed a month and I've never spotted in between periods. My periods typically last 7-8 days (long I know 😒). For the first time in my life I started working out and eating healthy from one day to the next because I noticed I was getting a tad pudgier than usual. On my 4th day of working out I pushed myself particularly harder than usual (I thought I was actually going to die lol). Then, later that day I noticed that I had bled a little tiny bit. It was a brownish-red color and had no smell at all. This spotting stopped the same day so I kept working out for he next few days. However, 4 days after that first occurrence I started spotting again and have not stopped since. It's been 7 days now with very light spotting, it's less red and more brown now. I've read online that working out intensely can cause spotting BUT I've never read anything where it lasts this long. Does anybody have any advice??? I started spotting right around Ovulation time and I'm due to start my period in about 7 days. Any advice/similar stories would be greatly appreciated. 
Ps. I'm freaking out about cervical cancer and pregnancy. 😨