Trying new things😏

Yesterday my SO and I laid in the garden sunbathing. I decided to go topless as there was no one around. I caressed my breasts with tanning oil and within less than five minutes he spoke. 
"Do you wanna go inside and fuck?" Of course I agreed. We got inside and he held his hard cock in his hand, nodding me to get on my knees. As I touched his tip with my tongue his hand swung down and fisted my hair. "I'm gonna be rough with you today. That's what you want isn't it?" He said. I nodded excitedly. He'd pulled my hair before but I could see in his eyes he was ready to take it further this time. We went upstairs and positioned the pillows where he wished. "Lay there and open your legs." He commanded. 
"But the shutters are open, the whole street can see." (I've got patio doors so it's easy to see inside) "let them watch" he smirked. (Side note: I was so fucking excited seeing him like this i could've died from anticipation) first he fingered me whilst sucked and biting my very sensitive nipples. "You've cummed already," he said. "Now put you're hands above your head." He tied me up so tight, I was helpless. He held his penis near my mouth, commanding me to spit on it as he rubbed the saliva all over my face again and again. He poured water all over my body and pussy, rubbing it all over. Then, he grabbed a make up brush. "I can do anything I want to you right?" I nodded. He stuck the handle in my mouth then in my dripping pussy. In and out so fast until he couldn't resist any longer. He shoved his dick in my right hole, filling me up. He pulled it out after each thrust, resulting in me begging to be fucked. "I love seeing spit around your mouth. You're my dirty slut." He spat on my mouth and I stick my tongue out waiting to taste him. Whilst a mix of both our saliva dribble around my face he fucked me hard and deep. I decided to call him daddy for the first time which only fueled him further. My tie came undone and he asked "did you do that?" "No daddy" said. I got on my knees and stuck my arse in the air while he tied me back up tighter. I suggested he punished me and he slapped my arse again and again. The pain cancelled out by the pleasure was so overwhelming. "Please fuck me sideways" I begged. We got in spoon position and he fucked me til I screamed, pulling my hair, slapping my arse and biting my ear giving me goosebumps. Then he laid me on my stomach, my favourite position. He teased me til I begged and slowed down each time I began of reach climax, making me scream for more.he stuck his whole thumb inside my bum while fucking me. It doesn't turn me on but likes it so I let him carry on.  I must of orgasmed a billion times and we were at it for more than an hour. I wanted him to cum on my tits but we both got so hot and sweaty (it was 40 degrees and we have no AC) we had to stop before he had a chance to cum. But we both enjoyed it and can't stop til thiking about it. Neither of us have done anything like this with anyone in the past. Ive known for most of our relationship that I'm interested in rough play and teasing but now we've found he likes it I'm keen to try more😈