Loss and hope

Kristhian
My husband and I started trying to conceive January of last year. We knew it might take time and that it was a process. We were so surprised to find out we got pregnant in April. It was a miracle and we were so excited. A couple weeks shy of the first trimester we lost our little angel. It was a rough road and we are still dealing with the loss. In February we got pregnant with our second angel and miscarried again. We got pregnant right away and miscarried a third time. Next week will be one year since we lost our first bundle of joy and gained an angel and it doesn't seem to get easier. We have done all the tests and everything keeps coming back normal. I'm not sure why my body keeps miscarrying and how many more losses I can take. Next cycle I will start on clomid to try and conceive faster and going to monitor next pregnancy from the beginning. I'm so scared to lose another one. I'm sorry for the long post I just needed to let it out with someone that might understand. All my friends are having babies and they try and be supportive. I just don't know how many more times I can hear it just wasn't the right time for you. Or you will be a mom when it is meant to be. I'm sorry but even though I may not be able to hold my babies at night I became a mother the moment that pregnancy test came back positive.