Testing Tests lol

Jessica
So yesterday I had two positives and the doctor told me I'm not pregnant. The first response second from the bottoms (the curved one) was taken yesterday morning first thing. The second digital (yes) was taken before bed last night. Two days before AF was due. I took the other three this morning. The blue line is faint but there. And the other first response is very visible. All with first morning urine. Then the clear blue digital. You should have seen the quizzical look upon my husbands face.  "Uh babe?  How is that possible?!  So are you or aren't you? I'm really confused!" I kind of giggled and had to try and explain different sensitivities.  So his next question was... "But why is one digital positive and the other not?!"  Again, explained the sensitivies all while trying to my laugh because of the look on his face. His next comment made me laugh out loud... "well damn those clear blue people!  Note to self!  Never trust those damn clear blue f*ckers!  They don't know what they are doing!"  Haha so I'll test with that same one in a week or two so he can see what I mean and that they work. Just at a different time.