:( sad girl rant

Kaelyn
I feel like my boyfriend doesn't care about our baby or me. He's bought her maybe 5 outfits and her mattress. Everything else I've bought. It's not even about the money I spent because I don't care that I spent all that money on her and he has barely spent any, I did it because I wan her to have things and I'm excited, I like buying stuff for her. He acts like it's such a hassle to buy baby stuff... He's been acting cold and distant towards me since his mom came back into town. He lives in her house while she's gone for most of the year due to her husbands job. Her husband was laid off last week and they're back. I will be moving in in about a month and I'll be staying there with him, the baby, his mom, and her husband. Things are so awkward with her there, it sounds rude but I'm really hoping they'll leave soon. Anyways, he's been acting weird since they came back. And the whole pregnancy he's been at every appointment and he says he loves our baby but it just doesn't feel like it. I'll tell him that she's kicking and to feel for her and he'll continue playing his video game. Like what the fuck. It's so disappointing. I expected a lot more out of him and she's not even here yet. I'm debating whether I even want to move in with him anymore. I don't want to live in a house where I feel like I'm restricted to one room all the time and I don't want to be with someone who won't take care of our daughter and makes me feel like shit. I think this is the end of my rant :/