Feel so deflated about my baby shower!

I hate hate hate to sound so ungrateful but it was just not what I wanted at all! I didn't particularly want one in the first place but I had a few friends from work who insisted. I wanted to help them as I'm quite a perfectionist and also the 2 friends that wanted to throw it have full time jobs and classes too, so I knew they would be busy and I wanted to help out. They insisted I had nothing to do with it. It made a Pinterest board full of ideas so they could see exactly what I like, it was cute but bare as far as decorating and barely any food, they did everything last minute and it was unorganized, it was very se grafted and I felt awkward the entire time not know where to put myself (another huge reason I didn't want a shower) no one bought from my registry which isn't a big deal I don't expect anyone to buy me anything but another reason I didn't want a shower was becuase we spent a lot of money to rent the place/food/decor/cake/games and prizes when we could of just spent it on the things I need for the baby. Most of the people who came were between 18-25 and not that interested in baby shower activities so it was just a sham! I just feel so deflated and frustrated! I know the girls still went to a lot of trouble but I'd rather of just not had one at all!