I just received a call back on my ultrasound

April
Hi 🤗 So, I just received a call back on an ultrasound we had done at 22+1 checking the anatomy etc. she said that they found fluid around the kidneys. She also quickly mentioned that this isn't all that uncommon and they will do another ultrasound after my next appointment (in a month) and check to see if the issue has resolved itself. She mentioned a few things it could be but said that since my fluid was ok that she wasn't too worried. Anyway needless to say I am now obviously a tiny bit worried if I am being honest. I am a prayer warrior, and so that is absolutely my first step to approaching this, but I was wondering if any of my moms out here on glow had experienced this first hand. Did it resolve itself? If not, what were they able to find with the level 2 ultra? I AM NOT GOING TO GOOGLE because that never ever comes up without some life altering death warranted issue. Anyway, prayers if you haven't ever come upon this issue. Opinions and prayers if you have?!!! Thank you so much 🙌🏼🙏🏼🤗