I'm getting worried that something could be wrong, should I call my doctor?


So my period ended 6 days ago, but I'm still having cramps that feel like period cramps. Sometimes it suddenly gets really bad and then goes down. But for the most part its just enough for me to notice and realize it hurts.

I am coming off of an antidepressant (Zoloft) so maybe thats causing it since it caused me to skip periods sometimes? I dont know, am I over reacting or should I call my doctor and make an appointment about this?