Am I being crazy?

DS
This is a long one..

So some of you may have read my previous posts about my famiy pushing for adoption. Background for those who haven't... I'm 23, work a full time stable job, have my own nice apartment and just finished paying off my car. I've been responsible for myself finically since I was 16, so I know how to handle my money. I am 14 weeks pregnant and when I told the baby's father he said he wants nothing to do with the baby. He agreed to support finically but that's as much as he will do. 

With that being said, I chose to keep my baby. My family is very conservative so this came as huge shock to them and I understand they are hurt. They always say "we love you and your baby, but you need to think about your options." Or "we aren't pushing you, but you need to think long and hard about this." I get it. It's not an iddeal situation but I'm also not 16 and struggling. I do pretty well for myself and I'm old enough to handle a child. I literally think I would die if I gave my baby away, and I'm not going to. It's my choice. I don't have to do it, and I don't need to either. Anyways, anytime I start talking to my mom about being excited or wanting get baby clothes or find out the gender she gets all tight lipped and irritated and brushes it off. Then she goes and talks to my other family members (I have a huge family) about her opinions and twisting things I say. She's been telling everyone that I'm not taking it seriously and that I'm glamorizing the situation and making it social event. All cause I talked about wanting to buy a swaddler blanket? Or have a natural birth? Or that I LOVE my child and can't wait to meet him/her? It's very hurtful to me when I hear this stuff. So on top of that, I go home last night and my dad is asking me all these personal questions which I don't feel comfortable sharing with anyone. Then he starts saying how I need to be "discreet" about my pregnancy and not be posting about it on social media. I posted a pic of my ultra sound as announcment and they freaked out. He said "you need to consider your family, siblings, aunts, uncles, cousins, who love you but see your situation for what it is." So because the baby has a dead beat dad I have to sit in the corner my whole pregnancy!? I have ever right to post whatever the hell I want because A. I'm an adult. B. it's MY child C. I'm allowed to be excited. 

So the man reasons they are pushing for adoption is that I will still be working full time, so the baby will be in daycare. The father will be absent. It's obviously not my iddeal but that doesn't mean my child is doomed and that I can't love it just as well as anyone else. I just posted this mostly cause I need to vent to a neutral party, but also just cause i need some reassurance I'm not being insensitive or unreasonable about this? I get they're embarrassed and hurt and whatever else, but I of all people am the one who's effected the most by this.