Must read if your having bleeding and cramps.

Sayrah
Okay ladies. So on June 2nd I took a home pregnancy test and its was positive , then I took to clear blues and they said positive 2-3 weeks. I wasn't experiencing anything out of the normal till I few days later. I started spotting and with it being my first pregnancy I went right to the ER. They did an ultrasound and said they seen the sac but no baby. They told me that was completely normal because I was still early. They sent me home to follow up with my doctor on Monday. She got me in for an early ultrasound on June 16th and that day I got to see my little peanut and see the heart beat. Such a relief that was. Also she seen where all the bleeding was coming from. I had and still do have a blood pocket/blood clot that is almost the size of the placenta. My doctor didn't seem worried about it at all. She said once the baby is bigger it will push that blood pocket right out or my body will absorb it. So ladies if your experienceing any bleeding early on with mild cramping it could simply be a blood pocket. It's cases when the baby attaches to the uterus a little to hard and more less bruises your uterus. At least I know this baby don't wanna go anywhere. Now my second ultrasound I just had yesterday shows my baby growing and the heart beats pre minute was 146😁. I'm hoping for a girl but a boy would be just fine. The father of my child had 3 boys already. So we want a girl this time around. Any one had this heart rate and had a girl with an early ultrasound? 👶🏽💙🎀