Implantation bleeding or period?!!!

Ok soooo to start from the beginning I used to have the iud I kept it for about 4 month but was noticing I couldn't have comfortable sex an I would always get these sharp scary pains an it was not period pains !! So I went to go get that out an the Obgyn had told me my body was rejecting it or I had an infection anyways I super glad to get it out !! I still have some pains with sexual intercourse But not always ! Anyways I had gotten the nuvaring ( bad idea) it had made me sooo soooo itchy an red/raw down there I had taken it out to see if it was the case an indeed I was right so I stopped I couldn't make myself go through that an still have painful sex an be in pain 24/7 so now I do not take any BC I know I should be smart an use condoms but I don't we use the pull out YES I'm aware that it's not 100% effective !!! But I started my period or what I think it was about 8 days ago it was like super super super red ! I never have seen it that bright then it went dark an now very light pink like I have to wear panty liners basically BUT the thing is I usually have a period that last 5 days so it was very different for me this time idk why my period lasted that long if it was my period an if it was implantation why so long to ( I know ever woman is different with periods an implantation an such ) but I wanted to ask to see if anyone else has had the same problem
I hope that I'm not pregnant but if I am I will do what is right an take care of my child just as I have with my other 2 boys .. 
But I would like to know what you all think so please nice opinions and also please don't tell me what I already know such as protection an all 
I just really don't want to buy a test an it's negative or not buy a test an end up being pregnant 
Thanks