Sex during peak days

Grace • Brazilian living in Mosman - Married & pregnant with baby #2
I love my husband dearly..but it's been a bit longer than 1 year we are TTC #1 . In the one year trying - I do acupuncture once a week, I had a laparoscopy & hysteroscopy surgery last month, I pee every day I meant to be ovulating on the OPK , I take my basal temperature every single morning, I log in Glow every day, I go to naturopath , take vitamins daily + Chinese herbs, slowed down on alcohol, consume less coffee (I'm Brazilian and I loooove coffee) - I try to commit as much as I can for TTC. The ONLY thing my husband have to do is to be ready to have sex...... That's it..he doesn't even go to my doctors appointments...he still drinks the same amount of alcohol & coffee...and does not take any vitamin.. he seem to be struggling in this one task he have to do... Whenever I'm on my peak he seems to have had too much at work..and not keen to deliver - by the way, last 2 weeks leading to ovulation we only had sex 4 times .... so is not that we having too much I'm so frustrated with this, and now he is saying that he is fed up with me because I'm getting upset with him when he can't deliver...come on... I'm fuming  .. And considering going straight to <a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">IVF</a> so we don't have to deal with this stress next month again.. If at least he could do 1/3 of what I do he would understand how important these 2 days peak are..but he doesn't . Have anyone been through this before, and what are your advises to deal with a this ??