True best friend?

Jennifer
So recently I have found out that my best friend is pregnant I was very excited for her at first, I wanted to be there for her because I had lost the whole experience when I had a miscarriage last october. Her and her boyfriend got married a week after she found out she was pregnant so that she could be on his insurance. Since then she hasn't been to one doctors appointment, she continued her drinking habits smoking cigarettes and smoking weed everyday. It kills me. She knows how hard it has been for me after I lost my baby. It has gotten so bad that I can't even be around her anymore I've tried talking to her but it's like it goes in one ear and out the other. She just doesn't seem to care. I have a feeling she is trying to lose this baby. (Because the baby might not even be her boyfriend/husbands). Which I found out after the wedding. I just don't even know what to think. I don't like being around her or him he doesn't even seem to care that she is still doing these things. She doesn't know how far along she is and she's getting bigger. It's just horrible. I don't want anything to do with her. I'm at a complete loss on this whole thing. And yes one of my close friends is going to tell her husband when the time is right. (He has a child with someone else so there will be custody issues unless he has his own place if he even leaves her).