Postpartum Depression

Cierra🐯🎀 • Momma to Harlyn Grace 🍼🎀
I've never been so depressed in my life. I had my beautiful little girl June 21st but I've been so sad ever since then...I'm literally sad and so sensitive all the time. I get mad and start crying so easily. My mom likes to make me feel like idk what I'm doing or that I can't do anything right with some of the comments she makes and how she words some things. It makes me feel like pure crap. My mom claims she's just helping me but the comments she makes just make it sound like idk what I'm doing or I'm.not doing something right. Like for example my.daughter likes to scream at night for some reason. Right about the time that I go to lay down she screams her head off even after being fed and changed and all that. I'm pretty sure it's gas pains but I've been giving her medicine that her doctor gave me and earlier my.mom said it's OK to let them cry it out sometimes if you've done everything you can to soothe them. So a second ago my daughter starts screaming again and my.mom comes rushing in here and says "well you can't just let her scream" like wtf you just told me its OK to let them cry it out sometimes. Its the way she always says things like idk what I'm doing... 😢 I hate how sad I am because I feel like I should be so happy after having my beautiful baby girl.... :(