Do babies change your marriage need to vent!

tarvez
Me and my husband have been together for 4 yrs married for 1yr and never argued yes we had disagreements but that's it we just had a beautiful baby girl she's almost a month old and trying to establish a routine. Well today he gets bent out of shape because I'm telling everybody he's spoiling her by not putting her down when she falls asleep he helps out at night we alternate sleeping in the nursery at night but my nights I'm up all night because she won't sleep in her crib because my husband holds her and let's her sleep on him when it's his night I tell him constantly not to do that he says well I work and he changed his schedule to work in the afternoon 2pm-7pm just so he can help out but now he goes in the morning but what hurt my feelings was when he said I'm not telling everybody how you're crying because you can't breastfeed not in the same category and wtf! Really sorry so long but am I just being highly emotional or was that a low blow seems like getting into a new baby routine is causing conflict!