Venting, don't bash me please

Imme
It hurts seeing everyone getting married, are other pregnant women taking pictures with their child's father, I prayed to God after mymiscarriage the next man I get pregnant for will my husband the one I will spend the rest of my life with, I was in school on my second phase when I found out I was pregnant with my son, my due date is the same time I graduate, I'm at high risk pregnancy so I had to take medical leave seeing all my classmates pass on to the next phase hurts I was doing good and so happy, I'm pregnant for my ex he told me he couldn't have kids well if that was the case I wouldn't be pregnant, my child is a blessing and I can't wait to meet him, since I've gotten pregnant it's like no one wants anything to do with me or care that I'm pregnant there's things I need help with sometimes and I can't do myself I feel like I'm losing everything and everyone at the time I need them most, I'm a good person I don't know what I've done to deserve this I'm trying so hard not to stress but it hurts it hurts so bad I'm scared of I don't stop stressing like this I'm going to lose my son, I'm trying so hard to be strong I just don't know what to do anymore