My mother 🙄😩😤

DS
So I'm 23 and pregnant. The father of the baby wants nothing to do with our child but I've decided to do this without him. My family is very conservative and Catholic and they've never met the father. Sooo... This came as a huge shock to them and rightfully so. My siblings and everyone else has been INCREDIBILY supportive. My mother however is the hardest most stressful aspect of this whole situation. 

She doesn't want me to keep the baby and she's basically forming "sides" and trying to get people on her side. there should be NO sides. She's embarrassed and disappointed and I understand that, and I'm sympathetic to that, however she's taking no consideration to my privacy. She has told me things like I need to be discreet and lay low for my pregnancy. Which makes me so mad. Like I have the same right as every other woman to be joyful about my pregnancy. I told her I wanted to find out the sex earlier than what my doctor will do and she went off on a rampage about how I'm taking away the beauty and mystery of pregnancy... 😤 anyways! I just found out this week she is spreading my business on front street. Family members she never talks to, people in our community, people she's even claimed in the past she didn't like. She's telling everyone "we need to pray for Judith to have the grace to give the baby away." How about "let's pray for Judith." End of story. Or comparing me to my dead beat aunt who is living off welfare. Telling people I'm not taking it seriously and just using this to post on social media. Telling people I can't handle it or handle my finances. All of which is a lie. And like for my MOM to go spread my business to everyone and their brother when she's telling me to be discreet!? She doesn't get how hurtful she's being towards me. Im just so frustrated and needed to vent.Â