Threesome gone wrong

What would you do if you and your hubby had a threesome with a really close gf and she tells you that she might be pregnant 4 weeks later. Hubby doesn't know yet and he's the only man she's been with in two years.

Update: Husband didn't finish in her but we didn't use a condom either because she is on the pill and I'm strelized

Update: Me and her talked today. She's scared and asked me to do the pg test with her. She said if she has f pg she wants me and hubby to "adopt the baby".

I know some ladies are suspicious but I know her and and I know she wouldn't do this on purpose. She's really scared she was crying so much and what ever the out come we wil work through this.

Just to let ladies on here understand this threesome was never planned and it happened 4 weeks ago. We were drinking and making jokes because her and me did have sex before I met my husband.

My husband wanted to see us make out and things went from there to her eat me out. And because I trust her I wanted to watch them (don't ask any questions). I'm not angry just in shock.

We are doing a test today so we can take it from there

Update: So she came by early and we went to buy the test. Test came out positive. I don't know quite what to say.

I guess we need to tell my husband tonight.

I know there are a lot of ladies judging us right now but despite the outcome I know that my friend didn't mean for this to happen.

She's in such a state because she feels like she let me down. Things happened and this situation is what it is.

Please don't judge us on this out come. We did what we did and things happened the way it happened Right now I'm not how I should feel........

Update: Told my husband all he said was "Wow, I don't know what to say".

At the moment he's just very quiet.

I told my friend we need to schedule a scan as soon as possible.

More details: My husband and me already have two kids we decided it's best I get Sterilized because the second pregnancy was extremely hard on me. My kids are aged 10 & 8.

I'm pro-life and I simply can't expect my friend to do something I can't do my self.

My friend has one kid 5 years old. Her husband left her for another woman around two years ago. She doesn't want another relationship as her husband was abusive and she's scared that she'll end up in another abusive relationship.

I get how some ladies are suspicious of her but it would have been pretty hard for them to have a relationship on the side since me and hubby run our own business and we are together most of the time. Usually the only time I don't spend with hubby is when my friend and I are out shopping or doing lunch or taking the kids to some activity.

Some people can't understand how I could allow my husband to have sex with her but the fact is I couldn't think of anyone else who I would allow this with.

We didn't want a threesome with some stranger because if a stranger was willing to have sex with us how many other partners did she have in the mix.

My husband has never been with someone else except me and now my friend. I know my friend's sexual history and despite what people might think she's not a hoe. And the fact that I have never been attracted to any other woman then my friend. Our friendship started because she had a crush on me and I was curious to experiment but she knows in reality I'm not into girls not really.

Update: Hubby asked if it would be ok if he went to have a few drinks with his buddy tonight . My friend is coming over to our house though and my kids are sleeping over at my MIL for a few days. We haven't talked much about what happening but I'm guessing we all need a some time to process what's happening.

Hubby held me last night and told me that he loves me and that he hopes I know this and no matter what I will always be his heart. I'm just worried about him because he's so quiet he's always quite when he is very stressed. He says he just needs some time to think about things.

And just to make things clear we have never added someone else to the mix before. We have talk about having threesome plenty of times but never actually planned on going through with it. It has always been just the two of us. Fact is I'm not a jealous person never was. If a man loves me and treats me well and wants to be with me there's no reason for me to be jealous.