My Life As A Thriller Movie......

Beth • ~~~♡♡Let`s Roll♡♡~~~

Over the past 11 days I have felt as if my life were thriller movie! Really.

On Canada Day (July 1st) my husband, Darryl; and his friend were getting ready to go and play some card games at the local gamestore. As they were packing up their things the friend notice someone at the front door Darryl, his friend and I went to the door, (our lock was messed up and wouldn't lock from outside so someone had to always be home) I at first noticed this guy standing on the SIDE of our very small cement porch and thought it was a neighbour. As usual the door wouldn't open easily so it was taking two of us. When the door opened I hear "I heard you were talking shit about me" I immediately open our curtain amd saw that it was my sister in laws ex bf (or still) So with all my might and weight I started closing the door........

At this point I'll briefly say that the ex beat Carol (sister in law) up twice, stabbed someone over drugs and just a punk in general.

When I tried closing the door the ex put his foot in our door and said if you don't let me in I'll break a window. Again I started closing the door. The ex said leave Carol and I alone, we will sort out our problems, stop talking " smack" about me. Darryl who at this point was also trying to close the door as well as the friend said stop beating my sister and leave my family alone. I'll call the cops. There was a great struggle going on becuase the three of us trying to close the door and the ex keeping his foot in between our door also trying to open the door...the ex finally took his foot out and then came thisclose to Darryls face and said "I'm going to effing kill you Darryl" then skalked away.

I was in panic mode but trying to remain composed. The friend left. Darryl and I were shaken. I called Carol and told her what happened. I was a bit teary-eyed and said that the ex is not to come here ever and that is unacceptable and if she still talks to him to tell him that asap! Darryl called the police and his parents. When the police came to our house we told them everything. They got the alleged address of the ex and went to tell him to never do that again. They police came back and said rhe couldnt find the ex. Carol is not being very cooperative the police think she is lying to them. they went on to say that as part of the ex's probation (went to jail for beating Carol up) He and Carol do not communicate so that being said there may be breach of probation here. Basically by calling the police Darryl opened up a huge can of worms.

Over the next few days we learned that Carol was being very sneaky with her family. She told her parents that she was staying with a friend who turned out to be the ex. As soon as he got out of jail she went right back to him. She also blocked me and her family from seeing anything of hers on social media and straight up lied to everyone becuase we all asked if she was seeing the ex, she of course denied it and was upset that everyone thinks she was still with him. Over the next few days She kept texting me saying that this was Darryls fault becuase he stuck his nose in and said hurtful things about the ex. I said darryl may have yes, but darryls life was threatened by someone who STABBED someone before. Carol assured me the ex won't be back and yadda yadda yadda . I wonder what next week will bring....hopefully a romcom.....