Not been able to use FMU

Rebecca • 27, TTC my second baby. I love my husband for giving me baby #1 who is the most amazing gift in the world!!
So I need to pee constantly and I'm always sooooooo thirsty. I can't make it through the night most I can go is about 4 hours before I need to go pee, so when I check my pee is not very concentrated it looks quite diluted so because it's early stages it wouldn't show on a test. I normally could go 8-10 hours through night - I try not to drink too much before bed but I still always need to pee. Ive taken about 6 FRER all together and the first 3 had a line but you had to squint to see it the 3 after that you can clearly see a pink line on the test but because it's so faint you can just about make out the line on a photo but you can't see the colour - I posted on here and couple
People said it looked like a positive test for sure and some people said they couldn't see anything. I've been trying to use my IC but my urine is too diluted for anything to show! Anybody have the same problem? I've posted the photo from Tuesday! With my LO it took till 5 days after AF was due to get an obvious positive